- The college will announce Merit List for admission to different courses in accordance with the schedule announced by the college.
- The announcement of Merit lists for all Programmes/ Categories of Applicants will be made through the College website.
- Candidates eligible for admission to a particular course on the basis of announced merit list should pay Admission Fees online @ www.dngc.ac.in and proceed to Dera Natung Govt. College with a printout of the Application Form and Admission Fees Receipt including the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to bring their original documents. Admission shall be subject to the verification of the certificates.
- Admission process will be considered as completed on payment of Admission Fees and Verification of original documents.
- Attendance of newly admitted students in the Orientation Programme conducted by the college is must.
Documents required for Admission to Semester-I
The following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
TWO self-attested Xerox copies of the following:
- Class X certificate.
- Class XII Board/ Council Mark Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended (Original must be submitted, otherwise application will be rejected).
- Migration Certificate (only for those who have passed from Boards/ Councils/Universities other than CBSE/ outside the state).
ONE self-attested Xerox copy of the following:
- Recently issued SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Challenged Certificate from competent Medical Officer in case of applicant with Physical disability.
- Two Passport size photographs. (No attestation is required. Write name and class on the back of each photograph)
- Originals of all the above-mentioned documents are to be produced at the time of admission for verification only. However, no original documents should be submitted with the form, except Migration Certificate, School Leaving Certificate and Transfer Certificate, if applicable.
- The college retains the right to seek authentication from the concerned authorities issuing the certificates.
- In case selected students fail to take admission within due date, their claims will be forfeited, and waitlisted candidates will be given preference.