HOSTEL ADMISSION FORM
Candidates desirous for hostel accommodation will have to fill a prescribed application form with the Hostel within the scheduled dates as per Notification for Hostel Accommodation. Incomplete and unsigned application shall be liable for rejection. The hostel admission form should be deposited along with a self attested copy of the following documents:
- Proof of Present Residence: Attested copy of Aadhar Card or equivalent document
- College Admission Receipt
- Mark Sheet of Last Qualifying Exam
- Class X Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
ELIGIBILITY AND ALLOCATION OF SEATS
- Admission to the hostels of Dera Natung Government College is strictly on the basis of merit.
- To obtain a seat, a student must have secured minimum 50% Marks in the immediate lower examination.
- The eligible candidates are required to complete admission formalities and deposit the fees within the prescribed time period as per Notification.
- In no case, seat allotted to a student can be transferred to another student.
- Allotment of room is made only after deposit of fees.
- The list of eligible candidates in order of merit under the respective category will be placed on the Notice Board and Website of the College.
- No individual communication will be sent in this regard.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- Students shortlisted for admission to the hostels of Dera Natung Government College shall be required to pay online/offline the full installment of the Hostel Fee.
- Online payment of fee will be made available at www.dngc.ac.in
- Students will be be required to pay the fee by the notified date else the hostel seat will be offered to the wait listed student.
HOSTEL FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Hostel Admission will not be considered complete until the selected student submits the following documents to the Hostel Office:
In case of any dispute the decision hostel administration shall be final and binding.