The college has limited hostel facilities both for Boys and Girls. The number of seats available for Boys is 86 in Tai Bida Boys’ Hostel whereas for Nyari Welley Girls’ Hostel, it is 140 seats. In view of the limited seats, the allotment shall be made on the basis of the following Guidelines provided by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Hostel seats for both Boys and Girls shall be allotted to students of Semester-III and Semester-V only.
- Application for Hostels shall be received simultaneously at the time of receiving application for College admission.
- Hostel admission process will be notified later on.
- To obtain a seat, a student must have secured minimum 50% Marks for Boys and 45% for Girls in the immediate lower examination. Only those who cleared all lower exams (without backlog) shall be eligible to apply for hostel seat.
- The selection shall be made purely on merit basis for the entire session.
- In no case, seat allotted to a student can be transferred to another student.
- The boarders are required to maintain strict discipline and abide by the rules of the hostels as prescribed by the College authority from time to time. Every boarder shall have to submit an Undertaking to the effect prescribed by the college Authority.
(N.B.: Hostellers should strictly follow Hostel Rules and Regulations)