GOVERNMENT OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL : : DERA NATUNG GOVT.COLLEGE
No.DNGCI/NSP/2023 Dated Itanagar, the 13th Oct.’ 2023.
With reference to the DH&TE notice no. ED/HE-STP/198/2020, dated 5th Oct’ 2023, this is to inform to all the bonafide students of 1st/3rd/5th semester of B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. that the NSP portal is live from 13th Oct’ 2023 to apply for scholarship/stipend. The eligible students may apply.
Further, FRESH APPLICANTS are directed to submit their NSP online application form (hard copy) along with self-attested photocopy of the following required documents to the Stipend Branch from 30th October, 2023. The candidate should enclose their NSP application forms along with all the required documents (self-attested photocopy (01 no. each)) as per the sequence number indicated against each document.
Documents Required for Fresh Applicants For scholarship & Stipend.
1. Application form.
2. Photocopy of class 10 marksheet.
3. Photocopy of class 12 marksheet.
4. Income Certificate of the parents (not required for Applicants of stipend).
5. Photocopy of the front page of passbook clearly showing the account number and name of student.
6. Admission Receipt/Fee Receipt.
7. Photocopy of mark sheet of last exam passed.
8. Attested copy of Arunachal Pradesh ST Certificate.
9. Bonafide certificate from Institution. (Original)
10. Bonafide student certificate (downloaded from NSP). (Original)
11. Document from institution for certifying Hostel students (if applicable).
12. Gap year certificate (if applicable).
For guidelines and flow chart regarding scholarship form submission visit www.dngc.ac.in and go to Students Life > Students support services > Scholarship.
For any assistance WhatsApp @ 7005150104.
N.B: 1. Online Students Undertaking form is mandatory for all students (Hardcopy not required).
2. For RENEWABLE APPLICANTS, a separate notice will be notified for hard copy submission.
“To avail Scholarship/Stipend from more than one Govt. Department/Agency is illegal”
(Dr. M.Q. Khan)
Dera Natung Govt. College
"Students undertaking form" is mandatory to apply for all scholarship schemes for I/III/V students.